International Journal of Computing, Programming and Database Management

P-ISSN: 2707-6636, E-ISSN: 2707-6644
Printed Journal   |   Refereed Journal   |   Peer Reviewed Journal

2022, Vol. 3, Issue 2, Part A

Digital technology and organizational competitiveness at MTN Ghana


Author(s): Mark Quaye Affum

Abstract:
Information system is very important because it improves the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative duties in an organization. Therefore, there is the need to evaluate and suggest ways in which these systems can be used in order to improve performance in organizations. Information is also of value because it can transform and capture the various ways in which documents are stored and retrieved. Relating performance to the use of information system is particularly difficult because often times, it is impossible to obtain valid measure of users’ performance. The average respondent is relatively well educated. Twenty (20) respondents representing 67% of total respondents holds at least a first degree. The remaining Ten (10) respondents (representing 33% of respondents) were Commercial Noc/tech school certificate holders. As a result of the information obtained from self-administered questionnaires the study revealed that the organization involved with E -Business and E-
Commerce information system. It was however encouraging knowing that the information system has improved the service at delivery by given staff the opportunity to provide good service delivery to customers and through effective survey. Due to in adequate maintenance and lack of training and education the use of information has negative effect on administrative work and organizations so need to be given proper attention.


DOI: 10.33545/27076636.2022.v3.i2a.61

Pages: 25-30 | Views: 265 | Downloads: 125

Download Full Article: Click Here
How to cite this article:
Mark Quaye Affum. Digital technology and organizational competitiveness at MTN Ghana. Int J Comput Programming Database Manage 2022;3(2):25-30. DOI: 10.33545/27076636.2022.v3.i2a.61
International Journal of Computing, Programming and Database Management
Call for book chapter